We’ve had questions lately on how to stage a piano with an updated look! So here you go! Pianos are always a classic and warm touch to any home. What’s a home with no music?! Here’s some simple tips on how to decorate it.
1) Start with an attractive lamp. Use this as your first statement piece.
2) Next, find a piece of art you love. You can either hang or lean it!
3) Find a stack of books or a decorative box. This adds interest and layers.
4) Always, always add greenery. This give a fresh organic feel.
5) Add a candle to set a warm glow.
6) An accent rug is always a fun idea, this creates a designated moment to the piano.
7) Lastly, the bench. Well in this case, I used chair for a unique touch.